Modernize: Designed to adapt the 2013-2014 Ford F150 OEM Bi-xenon headlights onto trucks that came standard with base H13 Halogen headlamps, this harness will allow you to upgrade to the most modern F150 look without cutting, splicing, or modifying anything on the truck's factory harness.
Plug n Play: It's a seamless solution to keep your low and high beams under control on the new OEM HID lights using the original controls inside the cabin. The outputs will plug directly into the multi-pin connector on the back of each OEM HID headlight from Ford. Check out this video showing just how simple this harness is to setup on your truck.
Advanced: The third generation Morimoto MotoControl 8-Pin Relay has a tiny built-in capacitor that stores and releases it's charge between mode changes. So even if there's a short gap between the low and high beam signals from your car, your HID's will run smoothly. It's sealed weather-pack connector was given an update in late 2015 and is a major reliability upgrade compared to other bi-xenon harnesses.
Plug n Play: The layout of the harness makes it easy to install. With just a few simple connections; even your mom could set this thing up! Wire lengths are long enough to be used in everything from compact cars to SUV's, everything is clearly labeled, and it's designed to be 100% plug and play (no cutting or splicing needed).
OEM Grade: Aside from being ahead of the game from a technical standpoint, the F150 Conversion harness is also a work of art. With it's wiring protected by abrasion resistant Techflex mesh sleeving and it's extruded aluminum relay shell that's been anodized and laser engraved - the MotoControl Harness will look factory fresh under the hood!
Focus: Since 2005, we have focused our efforts on lighting and that's it. Experience means we know the products. We know the technology. We know our competitors, and most importantly, we know our customers. We like to wrench. We like to drive, we like to ride, and like you: we demand the best for whatever it is that gets us going. That's why at LED Concepts; we only stock the shelves with today's best, brightest, and most badass LED Lighting upgrades.
RELAY HARNESS: 1x Morimoto F150 OEM HID Conversion
RELAY: 1x Black WeatherPack MotoControl High/Low
WARRANTY: 2 Years
NOTE: One Harness Controls Both Headlights
SWAG: Morimoto Decal
F150 TRUCKS: 2009-2014 Model Years Only
NEW HEADLIGHTS: 2013-2014 Ford F150 OEM HID
BALLASTS: OEM Ford Green Label D1S/D3S Only
NOTICE: Orange Label D1S ballasts require snipping the green wire on the ballast input (inside the headlight)
INPUT TRIGGER: 1x H13/9008 Male
HEADLIGHT OUTPUTS: Proprietary Ford Multipin
12V POWER: 1x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
GROUNDS: 2x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
FUSE: Inline 25A
Purchased this wiring harness in hopes that it would be able to convert an non-HID 2011 Mustang GT to factory HID housings.
- I choose UPS shipping since I ordered the wiring harness the Friday before Thanksgiving. TRS got the part out same day meaning that I got my wiring harness the day before Thanksgiving. This was awesome!
- TRS did awesome packing. Not that a wiring harness is fragile but everything was packaged up nicely in the good size box.
- This will convert an 2010-2012 Mustang from regular non-HID to factory HID BUT there is a wiring pin difference apparently from the F-150 to Mustang. On the F150, the grounding wires were on the number 3 pin. On the Mustang, the gounding pin needed to on the #2 on the headlight connection. So for anyone looking to use this wiring harness to convert a Mustang or just for TRS info, from looking at the headlight right side up, the Mustang went connection is in a row vertical. The connections go as follows.
Pin 1 - 12V
Pin 2 - Ground
Pin 3 - 12V
Pin 4 - High Beam Flapper
- The fit and finish of the wiring harness was perfect. It had a little extra wiring being that it was made for a F-150, but i figured that would be the case when I purchased this wiring harness.
- Connections were factory style and fit perfectly. All the connections were clearly labeled and made the installation a 5 minute install. Can not say enough good things about the wiring harness!
- This wiring WILL NOT convert a 2013-2014 Mustang headlight assembly. Connections are different on these headlights.
This part is 100% a 5 star part. I had to re-pin mine but i was using it for a different application. That is nothing against TFS or the wiring harness. Thanks for an awesome part!
I had an issue with the module on this harness. Contacted TRS and without hesitation I had a new module in 2 days! Works like a charm now. Highly satisfied!!